Pages

Saturday, October 2, 2010

#000122


I got another gift from Jujiin who has just arrived from Tokyo. I was so excited when I received these toys. The shape and size is "just right" and I can't wait to use it. It's called Fag Fog Bar. When I was about to start playing with it (wink wink) I noticed that this tube can be opened so I thought, " oooh  batteries!" But no. The instructions in the bottle are in Japanese so I have no idea what its for. Almost sprayed it on my face thinking it's a freshening water (it's Shiseido). I googled it and here's what I found:




As it turned out, this toy is not really "the" toy I have in mind. Thank you Jujiin, nevertheless. Haha.



update: This thing fucking works! I never go out without wearing a spray net (sorry mother nature) and mousse but the humid air always ruins my 'do. But this, I've worked, walked under the sun, sweat, touched it several times and it's still there. Nice!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails