Pages

Tuesday, October 19, 2010

#000162


f/w 2010
Here are the looks from the clothing brand UNCONDITIONAL which I want to achieve these coming months. After coming into terms that I have enough blacks in my closet, I decided to go full color. But after seeing this gray/black/white collection (don't we have enough) I would make an exemption. I definitely see myself rocking the sleeveless tee (top right), and the color blocked shirt (bottom middle). I am definitely in love with the star studded cardi (bottom right) + bonnet + gloves! 
Their spring/summer aren't that bad either. The starry starry tank (yes, even with US flag as shawl) is divine. I remember seeing a hole-y sweater at Mango few seasons back (an Acne knock-off) and I regret not buying it. Unconditional's degrade are a must and so are the vertical striped tee which reminds me of an old Raf Simons.

s/s 2011

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails