Pages

Sunday, September 19, 2010

#000082

shirt: 5 preview / shades from Davao / pants Lee /
bag borrowed D&G

Do you remember the time when you met a girl from Mars? 
That was just probably me. 
Here's a quick outfit post from Davao Intergalactic Spaceport bound to Earth.


I love flying. I love plane rides. I love beautiful male attendants. I love PAL. I love cool plane seatmates. Especially if your seatmate is a young cool alien from Korea who doesn't give a fuck if your hair is blue and you look like a remnant of Studio 54 (or an experiment gone wrong  from Area 51). Everyone, meet P.K. A student from Davao who's bound to Oz that evening for a vacay. We chatted. Watching tvN (a Korean channel in cable TV) has paid off! We talked about Korean music, which my knowledge is limited to K-Pop. I told him that my favorite show is Music Show Newton, Korea's version of Top of the Pops.  We talked about Yang Seung Ho. We also talked about Korea's obligatory military training. He  said he likes Davao more than Manila. I totally agree with him when he said Manila is so smoggy. I asked him if he knows any Korean clubs where young Koreans hang out because I've been wanting to enter one and see how they party. He said he doesn't know of any place like that in the Philippines. I also asked him why the young Koreans are so clique-ish because I seldom see them partying with Pinoys, he said they're afraid of us because of what they hear from the news. I told him to come visit Baguio City because Koreans are starting to outnumber the locals. I was exaggerating, of course. That was a short trip with so many fun things to talk about.

meet P.K.
Next thing I know, the spaceship has landed back to Earth.

And here are the obligatory airport papparazzi shots. Enjoy!



P.S.
I was definitely back in Manila when we were caught in a bad traffic jam caused by this government vehicle turning a U-turn on a NO U TURN SLOT! Bad thoughts came to my head if some foreign national took hostage of the bus but, no! The driver is just plain stupid. He miscalculated the pivot point of the narrow road. I am definitely home!



2 comments:

  1. true! nung nagpunta dn ako CDO dami din koreans. haha i watch tvn too! i loooveyer outfit posts!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails